To book an appointment, you must be an existing patient.
The following appointments may NOT be scheduled online. You must call the office to schedule these types of visits:
- Any visits for a child under two months
- Visits for ADD or ADHD Evaluations and Re-Checks
- Visits with our specialists (Rheumatologist and Allergists)
- Pre Operative clearance
- Injuries (ie: lacerations, broken bones, sprains)
- Respiratory distress
- PreNatal Consultations
- Shot Only Appointments including FLU SHOTS
- After-Hours Appointments
Please note, if you are scheduling a one year or a four year physical exam for your child, your child must have already reached their first or fourth birthday. If not, you will be asked to reschedule.
It is our practice to accommodate all sick children that need to be seen the same day. If your child is ill and you cannot find an appointment online, please call the office for an appointment